Thursday, June 20, 2013

Support For My "Conspiracy Theory"

Here's some background of how I got to the point of creating this blog.
I had worked on this particular site for almost two years (1 year, 10 months). No complaints. No conflict with any of the guards. Our group had a total of five including the supervisor.
Allied Barton had advanced knowledge that the client was not going to renew it's contract and that Allied Barton's services would no longer be needed after a set date. Fair warning. I decided to stay with Allied Barton because I had been with them for three years (this site and a previous transfer) and felt that I had saved benefits due, like vacation pay. The supervisor was hired immediately to another site. The other guards went with the incoming security service. I got lost in the details to make this short. I will have a detailed post later. But listen to this guy in his account with Allied Barton.
Click this link - Allied Barton Security Service Inc., Unfair labor practices, etc.

You can't make stuff up like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment